Featured Posts

A Little Love for Radzen and a Welcome

       Welcome to my Blog on Radzen. Radzen is a tool for developing real world applications for businesses quickly. It is a Rapid...

Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Little Love for Radzen and a Welcome


 

     Welcome to my Blog on Radzen. Radzen is a tool for developing real world applications for businesses quickly. It is a Rapid Application Development tool, meaning it does a lot of the tedious common work for you. This lets you get to a usable application faster and with less errors than would be normally possible using a traditional development practice. Radzen does not lock you into using their software forever. You can take the generated code and go on you way if that is your wish. This is a refreshing change from most other tools available today. The software lets you build applications that work on a traditional computer as well as tablets and phones all in one shot. The support is amazing, unlike nearly anything I've experienced before. They even offer a Community edition of the software so you can get started and experience the product for FREE. The cost is reasonable, even for the smallest of companies, for the purchased version with guaranteed SLA support. In the days and weeks to come I will be posting my experiences with the tool, tips and guides to help any of those I can come to use this product to a better end. If you want to know more about me and my experience with Radzen there is a more detailed history on the about page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment